The transition to renewable energy
The European energy market is currently undergoing dramatic change. The main driver is the increased use of renewable energy. Companies in this sector will face a variety of new challenges in the future:
- Alternative forms of energy need to be developed.
- New energy generation plants must be constructed to close the capacity gap left by the decommissioning of nuclear power plants.
- The discontinuation and removal of nuclear power plants alone will require extensive expert knowledge.
- Power grids have to be expanded significantly for improved coverage.
- To safeguard power supplies and intelligent energy distribution, trained engineers are in high demand.
Experts for concept development, installation and commissioning
Whether you are a power plant operator or energy supplier: Over the coming years you will need a multitude of technology experts with a wide variety of specialisations. The main focus will be on:
- Quality improvement, e.g. by introducing quality standards and process management systems
- Cost reduction, e.g. by implementing new technologies
- Energy efficiency
emagine maintains a portfolio of engineers for the energy and supply sector. We will offer support during each phase of the product lifecycle in system engineering – from concept development and planning to installation and commissioning.